Will Graham + Colors 2/?
- It’s cute how sex positive feminism has given us new and interesting ways for men to coerce you into having sex with them, because they are sex positive, consent is sexy, and you do want to be sexy, don’t you?
- You’re not uncomfortable in sexual situations, that’s your internalised misogyny making you prudish and sex negative
- If you’re a survivor of sexual violence and you don’t want to have sex there is an implied ‘yet’, because somehow having sex becomes this litmus test for how broken you are ‘ah, you have done the do, we shall ignore the circumstances, context, and fact that this may very well be an incredibly self-damaging and fucked-up thing for you to do, because sex is always good and if anyone suggests otherwise they are a sex shamer
- If a man calls himself ‘sex positive’ this is almost always code for ‘I have no interest in examining the violence and abuse that is explicit and ongoing in the porn I consume or what gets me off lol’.
- ~sex positive feminist porn featuring rapists and abusers lol~
Lorde - ‘Everybody Wants To Rule The World’
I love covers that change the meaning of the originals without changing the words.
Mads Mikkelsen - 66th Venice Film Festival - Valhalla Rising Photocall.